Areas of Specialization
Professional Organizing services are available to (and not limited to) the following areas:
Sewing & Hobby Rooms
Arts and Crafts
Photographs & Scrapbooking
De-cluttering & Purging
Seniors & Downsizing
Moving & Packing
Simple Organizing Solutions services all of Prince Edward Island.
- Initial phone call to set up appointment and discuss issue
- Consult in home to review problem areas and discuss process
Procurement of any supplies needed - Cost plus hourly rate
Disposal of Unwanted Items:
Willing to take to donation place of your choice or Waste Management. Any waste management fee will be charged. Large items including furniture and appliances will not be taken.
All services are strictly confidential and completely non-judgmental
Fully insured and bondable.
Call, text or email me today to get started. You can contact me via Contact page.
POC - Code of Conduct and Ethics
This of Conduct and Ethics is a set of principles and guidelines that each member of POC – Professional Organizers in Canada – agrees to adopt for the exercise of judgment,
self-restraint and conscience.
1. I will provide to all people truthful and accurate information with respect to professional performance of duties and completion of contracts. When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the service of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
2. I will have empathy for the client and the assignment by practicing positive interpersonal and communication skills.
3. I will respect the confidential nature of the client’s information, and will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
4. I will maintain an objective manner to promote and encourage the highest level of conduct and ethics within the organizing profession.
5. I will seek to deal with other POC members, professional colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the organizing profession.
6. I will deal openly with those areas that may be deemed a conflict of interest.
7. I will protect the public against fraud and unfair practices, and attempt to eliminate from POC all practices that bring discredit to the organizing profession.
8. I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
9. I will extend these same professional commitments to all those persons supervised or employed.
10. I will strive for excellence in all aspects of the organizing profession.
Simple Solutions Organizing
Copyright © 2017